We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Dissolve the sugar in warm water, add the oil and orange peel and mix well.
3. Put the flour in a bowl, pour the liquid from the previous step, the baking soda quenched with lemon juice and mix with a spoon until you get a sticky dough.
4. Line a tray with baking paper.
5. Put the composition in a pos with a simple dui / open star, big, and sprite according to your preference (I also made round and elongated ones). After each cookie formed, you will be helped by a pair of scissors to cut the dough (because it is sticky) next to the two.
6. Put the tray in the oven for 10-15 minutes (depending on the oven). When they are ready, take out the cookies and let them cool before glazing them.
7. Prepare the icing by melting the chopped chocolate in a bain-marie, mixed with oil and honey.
8. Sprinkle the cookies through the chocolate icing, then sprinkle with ground almonds. Have fun!