We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Season the meat with salt, pepper and paprika, to taste.
Beat the eggs well with a pinch of salt and a little pepper. Add the breadcrumbs and mix.
We put the cheese on the grater with large meshes.
We give each piece of meat through the mixture of egg and breadcrumbs, then we roll them through the grated cheese, in abundance. Press a little by hand, to be well covered with cheese.
We place each piece of meat thus prepared in a tray lined with baking paper, which we put in the oven over medium heat, until browned.
They can be served with any kind of garnish you want.
Chicken legs with mushrooms and garlic
Chicken legs, a very versatile meat that can be cooked in the oven, grill, pan, in soups, broths or smoked meats.
This light but delicious recipe for chicken legs with mushrooms and garlic, cooked in a single pan is simple and quick, which retains the perfect aroma and taste for a quick lunch or dinner.
The combination of chicken with mushrooms I think is adored by everyone, but today instead of cream sauce I propose glazed chicken legs with spicy red sauce, mushrooms and garlic.
How to make chicken legs with mushrooms and garlic
- 700 g boneless chicken legs
- 350 g mushroom mushrooms
- 300 g pleurotus mushrooms
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 100 g butter
- 50 g of garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (depending on how spicy you like it
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 1 bunch of parsley
- A few oregano leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
We take the chicken legs and wipe them with a kitchen towel, season them with salt and pepper. If the thighs are whole, cut them into 2-3 pieces.
We cut the mushrooms bigger, in 2-3 pieces.
Put a pan on medium heat over high heat with olive oil and add the chicken legs, cook until golden brown. Add the finely chopped garlic and cook for another minute. We take them out and put them aside.
Put the mushrooms in the same pan in the remaining fat, a little salt and sauté them over high heat for 3-4 minutes.
Then put back the meat, hot pepper sauce, oregano, wine and cook for a few more minutes until the sauce binds. If necessary, add more salt and pepper.
You can serve with pasta, rice, potatoes, bulgur or whatever you like. I boiled some macaroni, I tossed them in the pan with a little butter, I added chicken legs with mushrooms and garlic and it was very good.
- Prepare the ingredients in 15 minutes.
- Assemble the sausages in 15 minutes.
- You spend a total of 30 minutes in the kitchen.
When filling the sausages, be careful not to put too much meat because the mat may break when you cook them. If you like the spicy taste, add dried pepper flakes and hot paprika, and for a special flavor you can add a little ginger.
- baked potatoes,
- grilled vegetables.
Ingredients Crispy chicken legs and wings
- 1-1.5 kg lower thighs and / or chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 knife tip of dried oregano
- 1 knife tip of ginger powder
- 1 knife tip of grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon grated sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 150-200 grams of flour
- 1 tablespoon grated onion on a grater with fine holes
- 2 cloves of finely crushed / grated garlic
- 1 glass of whipped milk
- brine: 1 liter of water and 2 tablespoons of salt
- vegetable oil for frying
Preparation Crispy chicken legs and wings, video recipe
For preparation instructions, I invite you to watch the video below or the steps outlined in text format at the end of the article.
Preparation Chicken legs and wings in crispy crust
1. We choose small and tender chicken legs and wings.
2. Prepare the brine, adding in a large bowl 1 liter of water and 2 tablespoons of salt and stirring until dissolved.
3. Add the chicken wings / legs to the brine. They must be completely covered with brine. The bowl is wrapped and refrigerated for a minimum of 2 hours, a maximum of 24 hours.
4. After marinating in brine, drain the thighs / wings well. Drain well by dabbing them with absorbent kitchen paper and leave at room temperature.
5. Mix flour with all spices (1 teaspoon salt, pepper, ginger, grated nutmeg, dried oregano, sweet paprika).
6. Grate the onion on a grater with fine holes. We need 1 tablespoon of grated onion. Finely grated onion and garlic mix well with whipped milk.
7. Put the well-drained thighs / wings through the beaten milk and then dress in spicy flour on all sides. We place them on a plate, as we prepare them, without overlapping them.
8. To fry these chicken legs and wings in a crispy crust, I recommend the fryer or a cast iron pan (pan) with thick walls. Heat the pan well on the fire, until it smokes slightly. Add oil in a generous layer (about 7-8 cm). We try to heat the oil well, which must have a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius. In the absence of a thermometer, we can try with a wooden spoon. If when we put the tail of the wooden spoon in the oil, small air bubbles spread around it, it means that the oil has the ideal temperature.
9. Carefully place the chicken pieces in the hot oil, without squeezing them too hard. As soon as the chicken pieces catch a slightly golden crust, reduce the heat to medium-low and fry the chicken further, so that it penetrates well inside. In total, the thighs should be fried for about 20 minutes. They are ready if, when they are removed and pricked with a fork in the thickest part, they release clear juices, without traces of blood.
10. When they are ready, carefully remove them from the hot oil and place them on a plate covered with absorbent kitchen paper.
You can serve these crispy chicken legs and wings with all kinds of garnishes, salads and sauces according to everyone's preference. And let it go sometimes, just don't do it too often: P. Great appetite!
Chicken breast with spinach
Chicken breast with spinach is a quick and delicious recipe that befriends the little ones and the big ones alike with spinach, which is so healthy!
When I was little, I didn't understand why some kids don't love spinach as much as I do! Do we eat it in any form and my greatest joy? When my mother came to the market with a giant net FULL of spinach! It was my job to wash every leaf, to break the tails too big, to cut the ribs too thick. Then I knew that he was going to scald it and that, at lunch or dinner, my favorite meal would follow - Spinach puree with egg! With the same food, I conquered Luca, a great spinach lover and, little by little, the Moon becomes friends with the magic spanking!
The Chicken Breast with Spinach recipe quickly entered the top of Luca's preferences and I hope it will be a favorite in your family as well! In addition, it is a delicious meal for NUTRIPORTIE!
What is NUTRIPORTIA? & # 8211 a method that helps you prepare balanced meals not only for children, but for the whole family.
What do we give the little ones to eat? In what quantities? How do we offer them balanced meals? How do we combine different food groups?
- , a Nestle concept, gives us inspiration for the little ones' daily meals.
- We find out the right quantities from each food group for the 2 main meals of the day: lunch and dinner.
- It is designed for children between 4 and 12 years old.
- The plate is divided into 3 parts: half with vegetables / greens, a quarter with protein-rich foods and a quarter with cereals / pasta / rice / carbohydrates.
- On the edge of the plate you will find recommendations for other food groups (fruits, oil, nuts, water, dairy). it is always complemented by an hour of exercise every day, for a healthy and balanced lifestyle!
Chicken breast with spinach - Useful tips
- You can use chicken or turkey breast, depending on your preferences and what you have at hand.
- For the filling, you can also use a mixture of spinach, nettles, loboda, etc.
- You can combine green beans with asparagus, which is in high season now, with zucchini or zucchini, grilled eggplant slices.
Chicken breast with spinach ingredients for 2-4 servings:
- 2 halves chicken breast / turkey
- 200g frozen spinach (400g fresh spinach)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- a white onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons ricotta / urda / cottage cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 beaten egg
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- steamed green beans
- natural brown rice
Thaw the spinach and drain it well in a sieve. In a large frying pan, sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil for a few seconds. Add the spinach, mix well, leave it on the fire until all the liquid falls. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Let the mixture cool, then mix it with ricotta / urda / cottage cheese.
We cut each piece of chicken breast so that we can make a pocket for it.
Fill the chicken breast with the cheese and spinach mixture.
Place the pieces in the tray on baking paper. Grease with beaten egg and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Season to taste.
Put in the oven heated to 180 ° C for 40-45 minutes or until the juices from the chicken / turkey breast are clear, without traces of blood. This means that it is also made inside.
For the garnish, steam green beans and brown rice (Please tell me what is the recommended amount of whole grain rice for children in the NutriPortia from Nestle? For adults you can double the portion).
Placing on the plate for CHICKEN BREAST WITH SPINACH - 25% stuffed chicken breast, 25% brown rice, 50% steamed green beans.
- 2 lower chicken legs
- 2 upper legs of chicken
- 2 chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika (who prefers more spicy, can make a mixture between sweet and hot paprika)
- 3 tablespoons flour (I used wholemeal)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons high-grain breadcrumbs (panko) or mashed potato chips
- 1/2 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 40 ml. of extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to prepare crispy chicken legs and wings in the oven
1. As you can easily guess from the picture below, the ingredients for these baked chicken legs and chicken wings, in crispy crust, are very, very simple. The method of preparation is also very accessible. First, we take our legs and wings out of the fridge 1 hour before cooking, allowing them to return to room temperature, then we salt and pepper them.
2. The job goes fast, so from the beginning we turn on the oven and set it at 200 ° C, with ventilation or 210 ° C static. The mustard is mixed with the oil poured little by little, obtaining a dense sauce, like a mayonnaise:
2. In this creamy base, in order for our other chicken legs and wings to taste as delicious as possible, add the finely chopped onion and garlic. Mix well.
3. To prepare the mixture for the crust of these tender chicken legs and wings, each is free to combine according to his tastes. Lots of combinations of dried herbs and all kinds of spices are allowed and even recommended. I mixed the flour with the paprika, added the coconut flakes and the 3 tablespoons of chopped potato chips.
4. Grease the salted and peppered chicken pieces on the entire surface with the mustard sauce, oil and onion, then roll them in the crust mixture, covering them well.
5. Place our crust-covered chicken legs and wings in a tray covered with baking paper.
6. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C ventilated, at a medium height. Baking time varies depending on the size of the chicken pieces. After the first 20 minutes of baking, I turned them on the opposite side, continuing to bake until 45 minutes in total. The chicken is ready when it has a red crust without being burned and stabbing it deeply with a toothpick does not release any blood, only clear juices.
Remove the chicken pieces from the tray on a layer of absorbent kitchen paper to drain the melted fat from the surface. Let them rest for 10-15 minutes, then serve them with your favorite garnish. We opted for delicious hasselback potatoes and a lettuce with simple vinaigrette (first photo). Another great combination is to serve these crispy legs and wings in the oven with one spring pea food.
May it be useful to you! More chicken recipe ideas find with a click on the picture below!
Other filters about Chicken
Madness or not, Roma's preferences for fast food seem to be directed more towards burger recipes, not towards.
If you want to make an imaginary trip to one of the most beautiful regions of Italy, choose to prepare for your loved ones.
Chicken pilaf is a delight if we know how to cook well and use spices.
Buying chicken with potatoes is one of my husband's favorites. Luckily for me, the children started to do it too.
Greek chicken soup is a soup inspired by Greek cuisine, rich in protein and vitamins, which does not increase according to late.
Broccoli with wok meat is a light dish that borrows a little from Asian cuisine, and offers a specific aroma of both meat and flax.
Chicken steak with lemon is a delicious option for cooking chicken legs. You need a few ingredients, it cooks quickly.
Chicken meat is low in cholesterol, it cooks very quickly and is very tender. Hence its versatility and the ability to.
Aren't you tired of cooking chicken? It is indeed a source of protein easy to prepare and handy, but the recipes you have.
Chicken Marengo is a traditional French dish, which has a legend behind it that is linked to the victory of Napoleon Bonaparte from.
Pasta with red sauce is easy to prepare and can be introduced in the child's diet from 10-11 months, if we are sure that the little one.
Pan-fried Chicken Breast With Vegetable Sauce And Tzatziki Sauce (Video Recipe)
This recipe for pan-fried chicken breast with tzatziki sauce is made in just 20 minutes, is super simple and delicious, and in addition, it is perfect for the Keto diet.
Today I will show you how to make one of the best recipes for chicken in a pan with vegetables and tzatziki sauce. I consider it to be one of the best because it is very tasty and is made in just 20 minutes.
You already know me, I am a big fan of delicious and super easy recipes. Even though my job involves cooking daily, I don't know why, but I've never liked spending too much time in the kitchen for a single recipe.
And now you may be wondering why this recipe is so simple and tasty?
More simple recipes with chicken:
This chicken breast recipe with tzatziki sauce is so simple because I fried the meat in a pan, this being one of the easiest and most delicious ways to cook chicken breast. And I'll tell you more about that below in the Tips & Tricks section.
In addition, this pan-fried chicken breast is so tasty because I used tzatziki sauce, feta cheese, olives and tomatoes. I also marinated the chicken before cooking it and all this made it super fragrant.
Also in the Tips & Tricks section below, I will tell you more about the marinade I made. Moreover, I will explain how to make tzatziki sauce, how to cook chicken breast, what to serve with it, and what are the ingredients you can replace in this recipe.
So keep reading, if you want to make the best chicken breast in a pan with vegetables and tzatziki sauce.