We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Squid Salad with Egg and Cheese
- Squids frozen (peeled) 1 kilogram
- Hard cheese 200 grams
- 3-4 eggs
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground allspice to taste
- Purified water 2 liters
- Table vinegar 9% 2 tablespoons (for eggs)
- Green onion 1 bunch (medium) or to taste
- Main ingredients: Squids, Eggs, Cheese
- Portion 3-4
- World Cuisine
Deep bowl - 3 pieces, kitchen knife - 3 pieces, cutting board - 3 pieces, paper kitchen towels, tablespoon, stove, stewpan, grater, deep pan, slotted spoon, salad bowl or portion plate.
Making squid salad with egg and cheese:
Step 1: defrost squid.
To prepare this dish, we will use frozen, already peeled squids without chords, peels, ink bags and other entrails. First of all, we put unpacked seafood in a deep bowl, fill it with ordinary running water and leave it in this form until completely thawed.
Step 2: prepare and cook chicken eggs.
Then, using a kitchen brush, very carefully wash the chicken eggs. This process is needed in order to get rid of the microbes that are on the surface of the shell. During boiling, they can be absorbed into the protein and, if ingested, cause diseases such as salmonellosis or intestinal poisoning. Then we send the testicles to the stewpan, fill with cold water and add a couple of tablespoons of salt, as well as 9% vinegar. We put this product on medium heat and after boiling, cook hard boiled 10-11 minutes. When the eggs are ready, transfer them to a deep bowl with ice-cold liquid and completely cool.
Step 3: prepare the cheese.
In the meantime, unpack a piece of hard cheese and use a sharp kitchen knife to cut off the paraffin crust from it. Grind the dairy product on a fine or medium grater or chop it on a cutting board with thin straws, or in small cubes.
Step 4: cook the squid.
After that, put on a medium heat a deep pan with about two liters of purified water, season it to taste with salt and let it boil. In the meantime, we wash the defrosted squids and after 5-6 minutes, carefully lower them into the simmering liquid. Cook seafood no more than 2-3 minutes, but no longerotherwise, they will taste like rubber. Then, using a slotted spoon, we transfer them to a deep bowl with cold water and cool.
Step 5: bring the salad to full readiness.
When the eggs have cooled, we clear them from the shell, rinse with boiled squid and dry these ingredients with paper kitchen towels. Then, in turn, put it on a cutting board, shred with straws or cubes and move into a deep bowl.
We also send shredded cheese to taste to taste mayonnaise, salt, allspice and, if you wish, a little pre-washed, dried, chopped green onion. Mix everything with a tablespoon until a homogeneous consistency and proceed to the tasting.
Step 6: serve squid salad with egg and cheese.
A squid salad with eggs and cheese is served immediately after preparing the room temperature, or it is cooled in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes and served later. The resulting mixture is laid out in dishes specially designed for this purpose or distributed in portions on plates and each is decorated with olives, olives, as well as branches of fresh herbs, for example, dill, parsley, cilantro. Festive and very tasty! Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- if desired, fresh greens of dill, cilantro or parsley can be added to the salad. Also very often they put chopped fresh cucumbers, pickled onions, corn, peas or bell pepper;
- an alternative to chicken eggs - quail, mayonnaise - sour cream, cream or fat fermented milk yogurt without flavoring, hard cheese - processed, and allspice - black;
- if you forgot about squids, accidentally overexposed them in hot water and they became harsh, do not worry, everything can be fixed! Just continue to cook them for 2-3 hours until completely soft. After such a rather lengthy heat treatment, seafood will lose its beneficial properties, but their meat will become quite tender, suitable for consumption;
- a set of seafood can be supplemented with boiled shrimps, mussels, crab sticks, crayfish or lobster meat.