We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Minced Meatloaf
- Minced meat "Assorted" (pork and beef) 700 grams
- Garlic 2-3 cloves
- Onion 1 piece
- Pasteurized whole milk 2 tablespoons
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Wheat flour (sifted) 3 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- A mixture of dried herbs for meat to taste
- Mushrooms (champignons) 300 grams
- Hard cheese 200 grams
- Onion 1 piece
- Pork fat (raw) 50 grams
- Parsley 1 bunch or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Main ingredients: Beef, Pork, Lard, Onion, Garlic, Eggs, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
A kitchen knife - 2-3 pieces, a cutting board - 3 pieces, paper kitchen towels, a tablespoon, a stove, a wooden kitchen spatula, a metal kitchen spatula - 2 pieces, a grater, a deep plate - 2-3 pieces, a deep bowl - 2 pieces, whisk, frying pan, garlic press, baking brush, baking or parchment paper, oven, non-stick baking sheet, kitchen gloves, plate.
Making minced meat roll:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First, with a sharp kitchen knife, peel the onions and garlic, and remove the roots from the mushrooms. Then we wash these ingredients with parsley and a piece of lard under trickles of cold running water. We dry them with paper kitchen towels, take turns putting them on a cutting board and continue preparation. Cut the onion into cubes from 5 to 7 millimeters in size. We cut the champignons and salsa in the same way, but with larger pieces, about 1 centimeter.
We leave the garlic cloves whole and chop the parsley finely. Next, with a clean knife, cut off the paraffin crust from the hard cheese and grind it on a medium or large grater into a clean deep dish. After that, we put the rest of the products that will be needed to prepare the dish on the countertop, and begin to do the filling.
Step 2: prepare the filling.
We put on a medium dry clean dry frying pan and pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil into it. 3-4 minutes laterWhen it is hot, send the chopped fat there and fry the fat from it until the slices become transparent, as well as slightly browned.
As soon as they are covered with a light golden crust, add onions and mushrooms to the pan. Cooking them together about 10-12 minutesstirring constantly with a wooden kitchen spatula. When almost all the moisture from the vegetables evaporates, season the almost finished filling to taste with salt, black pepper and stand it on the stove for more 2 minutes.
Then remove the pan from the heat and transfer its contents to a clean, deep bowl. We send chopped parsley there, mix everything again and cool near the ajar window.
Step 3: prepare the egg-flour mixture.
After that, preheat the oven to 180-190 degrees Celsius and cover the countertop with a sheet of baking or parchment paper. Next, put the chicken egg in a clean bowl, pour in the wheat flour and pour in a little pasteurized whole milk. Shake everything with a whisk to a homogeneous consistency and proceed to the next step.
Step 4: prepare the stuffing.
We send in the deep bowl the right amount of minced meat "Assorted", the remaining chopped onion and squeeze the garlic cloves through the press.
Then we pour in the milk-egg-flour mixture, season everything to taste with salt, black pepper, a mixture of dried herbs and with pure hands we knead these products to a homogeneous consistency.
Step 5: we form the meatloaf from minced meat.
Next, we form a rectangle 1-1.5 centimeters thick on the sheet of baking paper from the resulting minced meat.
From above on it we distribute an even layer of stuffing from mushrooms, herbs, lard and onions.
Sprinkle it with chopped cheese and begin to roll the roll.
We act slowly, gradually lifting one of the edges of the paper and forming a dense beautiful meat sausage. Then also gently pull the sheet with the still raw product onto the non-stick baking sheet and use a baking brush to grease it with a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
Step 6: bake minced meat roll.
Now put the pan on the middle rack in the oven preheated to the desired temperature. Bake roll for 1 hours 15 minutesuntil it is browned on all sides, during this time the meat will reach full readiness.
Then we put kitchen gloves on our hands, rearrange the baking sheet on a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop, and let the aromatic food cool slightly. Then, very carefully, using two kitchen shovels, we transfer the resulting meat masterpiece to a cutting board and serve it hot or cold to the table.
Step 7: serve minced meat roll.
The meatloaf from minced meat is served immediately in hot form or cooled and served later, having previously been cut across by layers from 2 to 2.5 centimeters thick. This dish can be considered as the main second or snack. It is pleasant to savor it with sweet and sour-spicy sauces based on tomatoes, cream, sour cream or vegetables. Also, light garnishes, for example, mashed potatoes, jacket potatoes, steam rice, pasta, salad or your favorite porridge, will suit this miracle. Enjoy a delicious and simple meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- roll can be folded using gauze soaked in water, or ordinary polyethylene;
- minced meat should be non-watery and very loose, so it is better to purchase it from a trusted seller or cook it yourself from fresh meat;
- a set of spices is not essential, use any that season raw meat;
- very often, the formed roll is baked in foil for 1 hour and then without it another 25-30 minutes, so that the meat is caught in a golden crust;
- the filling can be changed to taste, for example, add to it a little hard-boiled eggs, fried vegetables, cream cheese or other goodies;
- sometimes a little breadcrumbs are added to the forcemeat, which, during baking, absorb excess moisture and help to keep the shape of the finished product;
- the cooled roll can be cut in portions, each packed in plastic wrap and stored in the freezer, heating this yummy in the microwave as needed and pampering the whole family.